SNS & Dipping Systems Standard Soak Off Removal Kit
DIY SNS & Dipping Systems Standard Soak Off Removal Kit, includes the basic essentials you need to remove SNS or Dip enhancements with ease.
- 1 x Soak Off Manicure Bowl
- 1 x Regal By Anh Hoang 100% Pure Acetone (1 Litre)
- 1 x Standard Coarse Nail File 80/100
How to Use:
- Step 1- Using theStandard Course Nail File 80/100carefully file down the product on each nail by 70%.
- Step 2- Add warm water into the base of theSoak Off Manicure Bowland close the lid.
- Step 3 - Add 1cm ofRegal by Anh Hoang 100% Pure Acetoneinto the finger slots of the bowl.
- Step 4- Submerge hands into remover solution and cover using a towel. Wait 5 - 10 minutes.
- Step 5 - Saturate a cotton ball withRegal by Anh Hoang 100% Pure Acetoneto remove dissolved dipping product layer from the nail plate. If there is any residue left, put your hands back into the remover and leave to soak. Repeat this step until nails are clean of product.
- Step 6- Shape the nail using theStandard Course Nail File 80/100.
- Step 7 - Gently buff the natural nail to smooth out the nail surface and edges using a Nail Buffer - we recommend the CND Boomerang Buffer 180/180 Grit.
- Step 8 - Wash your hands with warm water and soap.
- Step 9- Nourish and re-hydrate your skin, with your choice of Cuticle Oil and Hand Lotion.
**Please Note:**Nail Buffer, Cuticle Oil and Hand Lotionsold separately.