This unit is a 60cm Solar LED light. It is perfect as exterior and linear Sign Lighting or Billboard Light. These Signage Lights can be used on retail shopfronts, buildings, bridges, brick walls, and property entrance walls.
Signage lights are ideal in locations such as public transport and train stations, bus bays, parks and walking tracks. They will light-up property boards for real estate sales or lease advertisement. Moreover hotels and restaurants can use them to feature their outside menus or special boards.
Benefits:- Totally Green Energy Source – Sun Powered, Energy Efficient (No Mains Power Required), Environmentally Friendly
- Safe, Tough, Durable & Waterproof – will not get hot to touch
- Simple Installation – no Electrician required, no wires, no cables.
- Each Light is a Stand-alone Unit (one piece).
Product Features:- Modern, Stylish Design
- $0 Running Cost
- Long Life-cycle - Aluminium alloy case which does not fade over the time
- Powerful Lithium-ion Battery - that supports from 3 to 5 cloudy and rainy day
Product Specifications:- Solar Panel: Monocrystalline Silicon 9 W, 5.5V
- Rechargeable Li-ion Battery: 17600mAh 3.7V
- LED: Epistar White LEDs 48 individual lights @10W
- Charging Time: 6-8 hours under direct sunlight
- Lighting Mode: Full Brightness (no sensor function) from dusk until dawn.
- Lighting Time: 3 nights when fully charged, or 8 hours generally
- Material: Aluminum Alloy + ABS + PC
- Size: 600x67x115mm
- Waterproof: IP65 (Protected against dust that may harm equipment and against low pressure water jets)
- Warranty: 24 months.
How to Install:- Choose your preferred location, ensuring plenty of natural, daily sunlight hits the solar panel. Important Note: Test your light for effective charging in this space, prior to fixing it into position permanently.
- Drill two holes into the wall or beam.
- Fix the light using the supplied screws (and expansion lugs if necessary).
- Allow your solar light to charge for at least 8 hours.
- Check the position’s effectiveness in the dark, and keep your light’s solar panel clear of overhanging branches or awnings/blinds. Move to a brighter location if sunlight appears blocked.
Special Notes:- Please charge your new Solar Signage/Wall Light under direct, bright sunlight for over 8 hours before first time use, as the battery power storage may have drained during shipping and storage.
- Dull daylight hours will affect charging times, so exercise patience if the weather conditions are poor, or move your light to a sunlit area.
Warnings:- Exposure to fire and oil may cause an explosion.
- Any severe knock or forceful smashing action may damage your light and affect its functionality.
- Do not disassemble the light. Seek expert, professional technical assistance only.
Solar Light Package Includes: Single Light Unit, Expansion Pillar-hinges (lugs), Screws x2, User Manual.