This solar sensor light gives your family a sense of security when they arrive home at dark. Imagine at night when someone approaches your garden or backyard, the light illuminates and lights up the area.The motion sensor feature also helps to save solar energy and uses that energy at night to light up the area when the sensor detects movements.
The light has four working modes; you can turn off the sensing mode. It is constructed from high-quality waterproof material. No need for wiring and easy to install, perfect for lighting path, garden or driveway areas.
- Outdoor Lighting, Exterior or ; Wall Light, Garden Light.
- Applicable on Corridors, Pathways, Patio, Porch, Gates, and so on for illumination and decorations.
- Material: ABS, PC
- Solar Panel: 5.5v 1.5w, 18% Charging efficiency
- Lithium Battery: 3.7v, 2200mAh
- LED Light: 18pcsLED 400Lumens
- Solar Charging time: 6 - 8 hours
- Lighting Time: Over 6 hours per night
- Waterproof: IP65
- Size: 24 x 4.5 x 8.5cm
- Weight: 300 grams
- PIR Sensor Angle: 150 Degree
- Lighting mode: PIR motion sensor + dim light; or constant lighting
- Warranty: 12 months
This light has 4 lighting modes. Long press the power button for 3 seconds to turn on the light with default mode, mode 1.
- Mode1 - Motion Sensor + Dim Light: Charging in day and working at night; This light is dim when it detects no motion. It will become bright when someone passes.
- Mode2 - Motion Sensor: This light will automatically turn on when someone passes, and it will turn off when no motion is detected.
- Mode3 - Always ON- 400 Lumens: Charging during the day, turns on at night (around 4 hours) until the battery voltage is lower than the low voltage protection
- Mode4 - Always ON- 200 Lumens: Charging during the day, turns on at night (around 8 hours) until the battery voltage is lower than the low voltage protection
- Off: Turn off
- After installation, in the day time, the light turns off and starts charging, and at night it turns on automatically.
- The motion sensor light will turn off when a person leaves the sensor area for 13 seconds. It will work continuously if a person stays in the sensor area.
- When there is light on the solar panel, the circuit board only charges the battery instead of turning on the light. In this situation, the light will not turn on even you press the button.
- Dull daylight hours will affect charging times, so exercise patience if the weather conditions are poor, or move your light to a sunlit area.
- Keep the surface of the solar panel clean, to make sure the solar panel absorbs sunlight effectively.
- Place the solar light under the direct sunlight to be fully charged (about 6-8 hours) before first use. If you would like to test whether it is activated, ensure to test it in the dark environment (or cover the solar panel) to avoid lights from all light sources.
- Choose your preferred location, ensuring plenty of natural, daily sunlight hits the solar panel. ; Important Note: Test your light for effective charging in this space, prior to fixing it into position permanently.
- Drill two holes into the wall, above the door, on a column, or on the fence.
- Fix the light using the supplied screws (and expansion lugs if necessary)
- Allow your solar light to charge for at least 6 hours.
- Check the position’s effectiveness in the dark, and keep your light’s solar panel clear of overhanging branches, heavy shrubbery or other opaque obstacles. ; Move to a brighter location if sunlight appears blocked.
- Exposure to fire and oil may cause an explosion.
- Any severe knock or forceful smashing action may damage your light and affect its functionality.
- Do not disassemble the light. ; Seek expert, professional technical assistance only.