Solar PIR Motion Sensor Light 500 Lumens Wall Mounted Security Light with Adjustable Lighting Head IP65 Waterproof ABS and PC Material for Outdoor Lighting Entrance Door Garage Door Driveway Walkway Pathway
Turn the panel to shine light where you need it at night with the best quality Solar Motion Sensor Security Light. Completely solar powered, this round, flat panel solar light features motion sensor activation, that takes the light from warm white to bright light, for added security around the exterior of your home and property.
Illuminate your front doorstep, a dark driveway or walkway, your letterbox, or point it across an area that leads to your garage. Mount it in a high position on a wall or post, and enjoy a dim glow every night, from around sunset to sunrise, that flares into action when something moves nearby.
- Totally Green Energy Source – Sun Powered, Energy Efficient (No Mains Power Required), Environmentally Friendly.
- Safe, Tough, Durable & Waterproof.
- Long Life Li-Polymer Batteries Included – No dangerous chemicals
- Lightweight with a Smart, Round, Dish-like Design
- Simple Installation.
- Solar Panel: 3W
- LED: 500Lumens
- Charging Time: 8-10 hours
- Li-ion Battery: 2200mAh
- Lighting Time: Over 8 hours
- Waterproof: IP65
- Material: PC & ABS
- Size: 228x185x108mm
- Warranty: 18 months
How to Install:
- Choose your preferred location, ensuring plenty of natural, daily sunlight hits the solar panel. Important Note: Test your light for effective charging in this space, prior to fixing it into position permanently.
- Drill two holes into the wallor beam.
- Fix the light using the supplied screws (and expansion lugs if necessary).
- Allow your solar light to charge for at least 8 hours.
- Check the position’s effectiveness in the dark, and keep your light’s solar panel clear of over hanging branches or awnings/blinds. Move to a brighter location if sunlight appears blocked.
- Please charge your new Rotatable Solar Motion Light under direct, bright sunlight for over 8 hours before first time use, as the battery power storage may have drained during shipping and storage.
- Dull daylight hours will affect charging times, so exercise patience if the weather conditions are poor, or move your light to a sunlit area.
- Exposure to fire and oil may cause an explosion.
- Any severe knock or forceful smashing action may damage your light and affect its functionality.
- Do not disassemble the light. Seek expert, professional technical assistance only.