The Solo 425 sprayer, with its connecting rod-actuating piston pump, is capable of producing a wide pressure range of up to 90 psi and is capable of performing virtually every spraying task. Easily and effectively handles disinfectants, fertilisers, herbicides, pesticides, and formulations for tree, shrub and plant protection (clean sprayer between use). The rugged high-density polyethylene tank and internal components with Viton seals insure long service and durability.
- Flat spray covers low areas for pest, weed formulation, and lawn preparation
- Large tank opening allows for easy fill and cleaning
- Viton seals throughout for chemical resistance
- Built-in strainers for debris-free spraying
- Padded straps with pull-tabs distribute weight evenly and make adjustment easy
- Comfortable ergonomic design