Rock 7 Portable Bluetooth Outdoor Speaker. The Rock 7 features a shock-resistant and water-resistant design. Hook it up to your bluetooth device and enjoy music outdoors. You can also receive voice calls from the speaker when hooked up to a bluetooth smartphone. There is a LED light on one side of the device, just in case you bring it on a night excursion. This is one bluetooth speaker you'll want to bring with you everywhere.
*Estimated Delivery between 7/07 and 9/07. This is an estimation based on the sellers past performance. Actual delivery time may vary.Returns
Returning a product if you change your mind
If you have simply changed your mind about a product, SONIQ will consider your return provided that:
SONIQ reserves the right to refuse to offer a change of mind return where the above conditions are not met. The amount credited would be for the cost of the product minus all the freight cost incurred by SONIQ including the orginal freight cost and the returned freight cost. No store credit will be given before the product is received by SONIQ.The product is damaged in transit
If you receive a product that is faulty or damaged in transit, we will accept your return provided that:
Subject to the conditions of this Returns Policy, where we accept a return that is damaged in transit, we will organise pick up of the damaged unit and redispatch another unit to you. The replacement unit will not be dispatched before the damaged unit is receieved by SONIQ.The product is faulty
If you receive a product that is faulty, we will accept your return provided that:
Subject to the conditions of this Returns Policy, where we accept a return that is faulty, the Product will be repaired or replaced in accordance with the SONIQ Confidence 18 months warranty terms. Please note for refurbished items that has cosmetic deffects damages such as scratch and dent would not be considered to be faulty.Return Process
If you wish to make a return under this policy, you will need to:
1. Contact us via the Catch Marketplace Message portal;
2. A member of the SONIQ support team will determine if a return is acceptable in the circumstances. Where a return is appropriate, we will issue you with a Return Authorization Number ("RA Number"). At this time, our support team will provide you with any additional details that you may require to complete the return process;
3. Once an RA Number has been issued to you, you must return the product to SONIQ within 14 days. If SONIQ has not received the returned product within the 14 days, the return case will be closed. Please contact our support team if you will not be able to return the product within this 14 day period.
4. Once SONIQ has received the product, it will assess the product to determine if the return will be accepted and a refund provided.
* Please note that any returns sent to our office without an RA Number will not be processed. It is important that you contact our support team and obtain your RA Number prior to returning a product.Warranty and Returns
Each range of goods provided by Soniq Digital Media Pty Ltd is subject to specific express warranty terms, limitations and exclusions:
(a) that are supplied with the goods; and
(b) that are available from Soniq Digital Media Pty Ltd upon request.
These express warranty terms are in addition to and do not limit any right or remedy You may have under the ACL.
In the case of a refund request, Soniq Digital Media Pty Ltd will make the appropriate adjustment to, or refund of, the purchase price. The customer will be responsible for all costs incurred when returning the goods.
All goods sold by Catch or our Sellers are covered by our returns policy. Click here to review