This Award Winning Heart Chakra blend contains sencha green tea, the legendary origins of green tea date back more than 4,000 years ago in China, making it the oldest herbal tea known. Green tea is high in catechins which are antioxidants that assist in prevention of cell damage by free radicals. This blend contains the sweetness of vanilla pods and the high vibrational energy from the red rose petals allowing your heart chakra to radiate love. Winner of the 2015 Golden Leaf Award for Best Flavoured Green Tea.
When the Heart Chakra is balanced
- Ability to forgive
- Trusting and accepting of others
- Able to create healthy boundaries
- Give and receive love unconditionally
- Give generously, caring and compassionate
- Not too hot....SpiritualiTEA Heart Chakra tisane contains Sencha Green Tea and to ensure you experience the flavour and aroma of green tea it is important to know some key brewing tips. The temperature of the water you add to your green tea should be 70-80 degrees celcius. There are some new kettles available now that allow you to choose the degree setting for heating, if you dont have one of these, generally waiting 5 minutes for the water to cool is adequate.
- Flavour and sweetness of green tea is determined by a number of amino acids and natural sugars which are dissolved at lower temperatures. Bitterness and astringency of the tea is what comes from the tannins within the tea. Hence by adding boiling water we release more bitterness.
- To ensure you get to experience the smooth flavour of our Sencha Green tea with the extra sweetness of the Vanilla pods and delicate energy of the red rose petals, boil your kettle and wait until the water has cooled before adding it to your leaves.
- Not too long...Green tea does not require a long steeping time. Generally 1-2 minutes is all that is required. Too long a steeping time will result in more bitterness and less balanced flavour. Ensuring the correct temperature and time of steeping will allow your tea is JUST RIGHT. Makes 25 cups.
Sencha Green Tea, Vanilla Pods and Red Rose Petals (100% Certified Organic Ingredients)