StarTech USB-C to 4K HDMI Adapter with Power Delivery Black CDP2HDUACP
This USB-C(TM) multiport adapter with HDMI lets you add vital connections to your MacBook or Windows laptop, through a single USB-C port.
- Connect a UHD 4K HDMI Monitor
For maximum productivity, connect your USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 laptop to a 4K 30Hz monitor, using this USB-C to 4K HDMI adapter. You can also connect to an HDMI projector or TV in a boardroom or other meeting space, to deliver presentations on a shared screen.
- Charge Your Laptop
The USB-C adapter lets you power and charge your USB-C laptop during a presentation or while you're working, with a USB-C Power Delivery port. Even if your laptop has only a single USB-C port available, you can keep your laptop powered.
- Add a USB 3.0 Port
This USB-C multiport adapter offers a USB 3.0 port that's backward compatible with older USB devices - ideal for data transfers, syncing, or charging your mobile devices.
- Travel-Friendly Design
The compact all-in-one adapter is a vital accessory for your USB-C laptop. With its small-footprint design, you can take it with you anywhere you would use your laptop.
CDP2HDUACP is backed by a StarTech.com 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Note: To ensure full adapter functionality, your laptop's USB-C port must support USB Power Delivery and DP Alt Mode.
- 1 - Connector Type(s)
USB Type-C (24 pin) USB 3.0 (5Gbps)
USB-C (24 pin) USB Power Delivery only
HDMI (19 pin)
USB Type-A (9 pin) USB 3.0 (5 Gbps)
- Operating Temperature: 0oC to 40oC (32oF to 104oF)
- Storage Temperature: -20oC to 70oC (-4oF to 158oF)
- Humidity: 0~90% RH (Non-condensing)
- 4K Support: Yes
- Fast-Charge Port(s): No
- Displays Supported: 1
- Bus Type: USB-C
- Industry Standards: USB 3.0 - Backward compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1
- Chipset ID
VIA/VLI - VL100
VIA/VLI - VL210
Parade - PS176
- Package Height: 1.3 in [32 mm]
- Package Length: 6.9 in [17.5 cm]
- Shipping (Package) Weight: 4.2 oz [118 g]
- Package Width: 5.7 in [14.6 cm]
- Maximum Data Transfer Rate: 5 Gbps (USB 3.0)
- Maximum Digital Resolutions
4096 x 2160p @ 24Hz / 3840 x 2160p @ 30Hz
Lower resolutions are also supported.
- Type and Rate: USB 3.0 - 5 Gbit/s
- UASP Support: Yes
- Color: Black
- Material: Plastic
- Cable Length: 4.0 in [10.1 cm]
- Product Length: 2.4 in [60 mm]
- Product Width: 2.0 in [50 mm]
- Product Height: 0.4 in [11 mm]
- Weight of Product: 1.2 oz [35 g]
- Power Source: USB-Powered
- Power Delivery: 60W
Special Notes / Requirements
- System and Cable Requirements: A host laptop with an available USB-C port (to ensure full adapter functionality, the host USB-C port must support USB Power Delivery 2.0 and DP alt mode).
- Note: Not all USB-C ports support the full functionality of the USB Type-C standard. Ensure that your host USB-C port supports USB Power Delivery 2.0 and DP alt mode.
- System and Cable Requirements: Optional: USB-C power adapter (for example, your laptop's USB-C based power adapter).
- Note: The adapter can connect to a host laptop's USB-C port that doesn't support USB Power Delivery 2.0. However, in this configuration if a power adapter is connected to the multifunction adapter, it will not pass power through to your host laptop.
A 4K-capable display is required to achieve 3840 x 2160p resolution (4K is also known as 4K x 2K)
USB 3.0 is also known as USB 3.1 Gen 1; this connectivity standard offers speeds up to 5Gbps.
What's in the Box
- 1 - Included in Package: USB-C to 4K HDMI multifunction adapter