Natural Face Moisturiser, for Normal/Oily Skin, Containing Organic Aloe & Willow Bark
Light and sheer, absorbs quickly (men also enjoy this product). Contains skin balancing ingredients alongside added nutrients. Nourishes skin and improves skin tone and texture. Reduces oiliness and shine. Promotes healing of blemishes. Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Organic Aloe, Willow Bark & B3
- 87% Certified Organic Content
- Skin Type:Â Combination, Oily, Blemish Prone and Sensitive Skin Types
- Vegan friendly
- Willowbark Extract contains potent antimicrobial properties.Â Active against two of the skin flora implicated in acne Staphylococcus aureus and Propionibacterium acnes.
- Niacinamide (Vit. B3) increases ceramide and free fatty acid levels in skin and helps prevent skin from losing water content.Â Most useful for anti-ageing purposes
- Aloe: Soothing and healing, antibacterial and moisturising
- Willow Bark: Contains powerful antimicrobial properties, aids cell renewal
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3): Aids treatment of acne problems, helps retain skin moisture levels
- Grapeseed: Helps prevent damage due to sun exposure and pollution
- Age fighting, polyphenol rich Pomegranate
- One of the worldâ€™s highest plant source of antioxidant Vitamin C -wild grown Australian Kakadu Plum.
Following treatment serum apply Fluid in a press and release motion over face and neck morning and night.
aloe barbadensis, purified acqua,Â simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) oil, glycerin, vegetable emulsifying wax- cetearyl alcohol, niacinamide (vit b3), vegetable emulsifying wax- ceteareth 20, hydrolysed oat protein, sodium hydroxymethylglycinate, pelargoneum roseum (rose geranium) essential oil, carbomer, cetyl alcohol, tocopherol (vit e, d-alpha), punica granatum (pomegranate) extract, arctostaphylos uva ursi (bearberry) extract, olea europea (olive) leaf extract, panthenol (pro-vit b5), echinacea angustifolia extract, terminalia ferdinandiana (kakadu plum) extract, potassium sorbate, salix alba (willow) bark extract, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) essential oil, lactic acid
Please always refer to our product labels for the most up to date ingredient listings.