The WWK222H set a new benchmark for heat pumps in the Australian market. Not only are they great looking but there are many new innovations incorporated in the sophisticated design. The great new features include a maintenance free current impressed anode, active defrost for operation down to minus 5oC, the option to connect the heat pumps with solar PV systems and the ability to transport them horizontally.
High quality design from Stiebel Eltron.
- German engineered, designed for Australian conditions
- Market leader in heat pump technology since 1976
- 220 litre tank with high volume of hot water: can deliver 360 L of 40oC shower temperature water at a cold water temperature of 20oC (302 litre tank delivers 510 litres)
- Suitable for hard or soft water areas with maintenance free current impressed anode
- Can be installed outdoors or indoors, indoor installation requires 13m3 of clear space
- Single piece design for ease of installation
- Active defrost function to assist operations in cold climates
- Operates in cold climates down to minus 5oC
- Energy efficient operation saves up to 74% on hot water energy use*
- Low power draw at only 2.3 Amps
- Can operate on extended off peak power and timers where availalble
*As per Clean Energy Regulator methodology for the determination of small-scale technology certificates for solar water heaters and heat pumps.