Publication Date: 25 June 2010
The new editions of the Successful series are designed to provide students with a thorough grounding in the fundamental English skills of Grammar, Spelling, Comprehension and Writing. With two approaches to choose from, this write-in workbook series will complement any English program.
Successful Grammar, Successful Spelling, Successful Comprehension and Successful Writing are dedicated to a specific English skill and can be used throughout the first three years of secondary school.
- Ideal preparation for the skills needed to succeed in the literacy component of NAPLAN testing
- A flexible and focused series suitable for any school and student
- Perfect for classroom or homework use
- Contains a range of high-interest and fun activities to offset the usual tedium associated with skills books
- Content updated for the new edition to ensure material is fresh and comprehensive
- The new design gives students more writing space
- Answers and assessment resources are available FREE for adopting schools replacing printed teacher books