Now more than ever, we're all aware of how important hand hygiene is. Protect yourself and loved ones from dirt, germs, viruses - and nasty chemicals - with this natural hand sannie. Free from parabens, sulphates, mineral oils, petroleum, and artificial ingredients, you can feel confident that this fresh smelling gel is killing germs without hurting your hands. Antioxidants and aloe vera nourish the skin for a non-drying solution to clean hands. Squeaky clean and minty!
- Sukin Antibacterial Hand Sanitiser Gel 125mL
- Fragrance: Green Tea and Mint
- Formulated with 70% v/v alcohol
- Derived from natural sources such as wheat, sugarcane and sorghum
- Kills 99.9% of germs
- Leaves hands clean without water and soap
- Enriched with Green Tea and Aloe Vera to nourish the skin
- Refreshing scent
- Free from nasties
- Carbon neutral with recyclable packaging
- Cruelty free with a vegan formula
- Natural ingredients with no surfactants, mineral oil or preservatives
- Country of origin: Australia
- Antiseptic hand rub when soap and water are not available.
- Apply sufficient amount of product on hands to cover all surfaces. Rub hands together until dry.
70% alcohol v/v
Alcohol Denat., Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (Green Tea), Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Fragrance (Parfum)*, Potassium Sorbate, Limonene**, Linalool**, Geraniol**. *Natural Fragrance **Natural Component of Fragrance
Keep out of reach of children;
For external use only, do not swallow;
If ingested, seek immediate medical attention;
Flammable — keep away from fire;
Discontinue use if skin irritation develops.
Sukin believe that everything we need to nourish our bodies can be found in nature. So at Sukin, that's what they use. Sukin has embraced the power of saying no: NO to a long list of synthetic chemicals. NO harm to our animal friends. NO hidden surprises. NO compromises on results. And NO bells and whistles for the sake of them. Just ingredients from nature that are good for you, your wallet, and the environment too.