Superfeet® CARBON’s breakthrough design combines the strength of carbon fiber with ultralight foam to create the most innovative, high-performance Superfeet insole ever.
THE PURSUIT OF EXCELLENCE
The result of years of research and field testing, Superfeet CARBON is ideal for the dedicated athlete who demands high-performance results. Superfeet’s revolutionary insole achieves a new level of lightweight performance by combining a carbon fibre-reinforced stabiliser cap with a durable, ultralight foam layer. CARBON’s distinct biomechanical shape and low-volume design can help improve the fit and feel of tight-fitting athletic footwear like cleats and lightweight shoes.
HOW IT WORKS:
Superfeet insoles help adapt the flat midsole of the footwear to your foot. The distinct Superfeet shape helps to stabilise the foot, while the structured heel cup and full-length foam provide support and comfort for every step.
- CARBON FIBRE STABILISER CAP: The stabiliser cap is reinforced with EVOLyteTM, Superfeet’s proprietary carbon fibre & polymer blend, provides structure and support for our low-volume insole.
- LOW-PROFILE DESIGN: The thinnest Superfeet insole.
- HEEL CUP: The structured heel cup helps stabilise and support the foot and positions the heel to naturally absorb impact.
- BIO-MECHANICAL SHAPE: The low-profile shape helps stabilise and support the foot, which can help reduce stress on feet, ankles and knees.
- WIDER FOREFOOT: Accommodates a wider range of footwear.
- LIGHTWEIGHT HIGH-DENSITY FOAM: Lightweight, durable closed-cell foam delivers long-lasting comfort for tight-fitting athletic footwear.
- FOAM PERFORATIONS: Perforations under the midfoot and forefoot reduce weight and improve breath-ability.
- BEVELLED EDGE: The bevelled foam edge improves the fit in tighter fitting footwear.
- ORGANIC, ODOUR-CONTROL COATING: All natural coating that eliminates odour-causing bacteria.
- Superfeet CARBON insoles are vegan and free of latex, nickel sulphate, formaldehyde and preservatives.