Get an incredible fit – no casting or baking required. The Superfeet® COPPER insoles feature a pressure-sensitive, memory foam layer that molds to the contours of your foot.
FORMS TO YOUR FOOT
Simply wear the Superfeet COPPER insoles to create perfect impressions of your feet – no casting or baking required. The memory foam captures the shape from the pressure of your foot while you stand, walk, or run through the day. The COPPER offers the most flexible and accommodating shape and support.
HOW IT WORKS:
Superfeet insoles help adapt the flat midsole of the footwear to your foot. The three foam layers work together to capture an impression of your foot, while the distinct Superfeet shape and structured heel cup help to stabilize the foot and provide support.
• STABILISER CAP: Reinforced rearfoot of the cap provides structure and support to the closed-cell foam layers.
• HEEL CUP: Features the most accommodating heel cup and can help position the heel to naturally absorb impact.
• BIO-MECHANICAL SHAPE: The flexible, accommodating shape provides biomechanical support to all foot types and can help reduce stress on feet, ankles, and knees.
• MEMORY FOAM TOP LAYER*: Pressure-sensitive foam that captures the shape of the foot.
• POLYURETHANE FOAM MIDDLE LAYER: Provides comfort and stability.
• DURABLE BOTTOM LAYER: Maintains shape and support.
• ORGANIC, ODOUR-CONTROL COATING: All natural coating that eliminates odor-causing bacteria.
• Superfeet COPPER insoles are vegan and free of latex, nickel sulfate, formaldehyde, and preservatives.
*About the Memory Foam The pressure-sensitive memory foam material may have marks and impressions from packaging and shipping. Don’t worry – once you use the insoles, the memory foam will forget everything but the shape of your foot.