Supima - Feel the difference. Supima cotton is one of the world's finest cottons. It has longer fibres for softness, lustre and strength, making it more durable and longer lasting.
Wrap yourself in our luxurious Supima cotton bath towel after a warm shower. The 680 GSM combed cotton is ultra soft and the fibre density ensures a brighter, longer lasting colour.
- Extra thick & ultra soft
- Bath towel size: 69cm x 1.4m
- Lustrous to the eyes and to the touch
- 680 GSM combed cotton
- Yarn has been spun tighter to create a more durable fabric, less prone to pilling
- Fibre density allows better dye absorption for brighter, longer lasting colour
- Includes 1 x bath towel; set sold separately
- See care instructions
- Warm machine wash separately before use - max temp 40°
- Wash dark colours separately
- Do not use oxidising/chlorine based bleaching agents
- Avoid use of fabric softeners and detergents containing optical brighteners
- May be tumble dried warm
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean ⊗
- Check and cut loose threads regularly
Our Supima towel collection is trademarked as the world’s finest cotton, making them superior to standard cotton towels.
- It’s softer – with extra-long fibres, naturally softer, finer fabric and more lustrous to the eyes and to the touch.
- It’s stronger – the yarn has been spun tighter to create a finer yarn to create a more durable fabric, less prone to pilling.
- It’s more colourful – Supima’s fibre density allows better dye absorption to create a brighter, longer lasting colour.