Swage Bolt Hex Adjuster Washer LRTT
Swage Bolt Hex Adjuster Washer LRTT Kit suits a run of wire of 10 meters or more (hence the LR or Long Run). There are two tensioning points and two attachment points - both are are a female M6x1.0 Hex Adjuster with a M6x40mm Terminal Swage Bolt. These attach directly through your Timber Posts (hence the TT or Timber to Timber).
In this application, both ends are threaded through holes drilled in the end posts. One end of the run uses an M6 Hex adjuster with an M6 Swage Thread Terminal (for wire tensioning). The other end uses the same set up. The fittings must be either hydraulically swaged or manually swaged (we recommend our Heavy Duty Hydraulic Swager) to 3.2mm Stainless Steel wire rope.
To attach the finished wire to your balustrade, simply cut the wire to length, swage on one M6 Swage Bolt Terminal and screw on a Hex Adjuster. Then thread the wire through the end post and feed the wire through any intervening posts (that have been pre-drilled with 8mm holes - note we recommend Grommets for the intervening posts), swage the M6 swage thread to the end of the wire and insert into the end post, screw on the M6 Hex Adjuster, insert a hex key and twist to apply tension. Please put the washers under the flange of the Hex Adjusters so that they don't pull into the wood when the wires are tensioned.
Features & Benefits:
- AISI 316 Marine Grade
- Precision Manufactured
- 2 of M6 Female Hex Adjuster G316 Stainless Steel
- 2 of RHT M6x1.0 x 40mm G316 Stainless Steel Terminal Lag Bolts
- 2 of 8mm Flat Washer G316 Stainless Steel
- Balustrade Kit for 1 Run of Wire
- Post Connections TT (Timber to Timber)
- Recommended Run Length >10M (SR)
- Swaging Method: Hydraulic
- Suitable Wire Structure: 7x7, 1x19
- Suitable Diameter of Wire: 3.2mm, 4.0mm
- Suitable Section Orientation: Flat, Stairs, (Angle needs BEVEL Washers... but you can do it...)
- Suits Wire Orientation in a Section: Horizontal, Vertical