The state of the world stressing you out? The Swisse Men's Ultivite Multivitamin has been formulated to help provide support during stress and assist with energy production, stamina and vitality, giving you a much needed boost in difficult times!
- Swisse Men's Ultivite Multivitamin
- Pack contents: 30 tabs
- Premium quality formula containing 53 vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and herbs
- Tailored for men to help provide support during stress and assist with energy production, stamina and vitality
- No added lactose, gluten, yeast, egg, artificial flavours or artificial colours
- Expiry Date: 30/04/2022
- Country of origin: N/A
- Please note: Contains gluten.
- One tablet daily, during or immediately after a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional
- BETACAROTENE 5 mg VITAMIN D3 200 IU (as cholecalciferol 5 mcg) Vitamin E 50 IU (as d-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate 41.3 mg) VITAMIN B1 (thiamine hydrochloride) 30 mg VITAMIN B2 (riboflavin) 30 mg NICOTINAMIDE 30 mg VITAMIN B5 (pantothenic acid) 64.13 mg (from calcium pantothenate 70 mg) VITAMIN B6 (pyridoxine) 24.68 mg (from pyridoxine hydrochloride 30 mg) VITAMIN B12 (cyanocobalamin) 30 mcg BIOTIN 50 mcg FOLIC ACID 500 mcg VITAMIN C (ascorbic acid) 165.2 mg (from calcium ascorbate dihydrate 200 mg) CHOLINE BITARTRATE 25 mg INOSITOL 25 mg CITRUS BIOFLAVONOIDS EXTRACT 40 mg TYROSINE 1 mg LYSINE HYDROCHLORIDE 50 mg CALCIUM 21 mg (from calcium citrate 100 mg) MAGNESIUM 57.89 mg (from magnesium oxide-heavy 100 mg) POTASSIUM 4 mg (from potassium sulfate 8.9 mg) IRON 3 mg (from ferrous fumarate 9.6 mg) CHROMIUM 6.2 mcg (from chromium picolinate 50 mcg) MANGANESE1.2 mg (from manganese amino acid chelate 12 mg) COPPER 28 mcg (from copper gluconate 200 mcg) IODINE 50 mcg (from potassium iodide 65 mcg) ZINC 6 mg (from zinc amino acid chelate 30 mg) SELENIUM 26 mcg (from selenomethionine 65 mcg) CO-ENZYME Q10 (ubidecarenone) 1 mg SPEARMINT OIL 1.5 mg PAPAYA (Carica papaya) fruit powder 10 mg LUTEIN 200 mcg EXTRACTS EQUIVALENT TO DRY: CELERY (Apium graveolens) seed 20 mg ASTRAGALUS (Astragalus membranaceus) root 50 mg BUCHU (Agathosma betulina) leaf 10 mg BARBERRY (Berberis vulgaris) root bark15 mg GOTU KOLA (Centella asiatica) herb 50 mg HAWTHORN (Crataegus monogyna) fruit 100 mg HORSETAIL (Equisetum arvense) herb 30 mg FENNEL (Foeniculum vulgare) fruit 15 mg SARSAPARILLA (Smilax officinalis) root 50 mg DAMIANA (Turnera diffusa) leaf 120 mg PARSLEY (Petroselinum crispum) herb 10 mg GINGER (Zingiber officinale) rhizome 5 mg EXTRACTS EQUIVALENT TO FRESH: GLOBE ARTICHOKE (Cynara scolymus) leaf 50 mg OATS (Avena sativa) herb 500 mg STANDARDISED EXTRACTS EQUIVALENT TO: BILBERRY (Vaccinium myrtillus) fresh fruit 25 mg (equiv. anthocyanosides 81 mcg) GRAPE SEED (Vitis vinifera) dry seed 1 g (equiv. procyanidins 7.92 mg) ST. MARY'S THISTLE (Silybum marianum) dry fruit 50 mg (equiv. flavanolignans calculated as silybin 572 mcg) KOREAN GINSENG (Panax ginseng) dry root 50 mg (equiv. ginsenosides calculated as ginsenosides Rg1 1 mg) GINKGO (Ginkgo biloba) dry leaf 100 mg (equiv. ginkgolides & bilobalide 120 mcg, ginkgo flavonglycosides 480 mcg) SAW PALMETTO (Serenoa repens) dry seed 200 mg (equiv. fatty acids 18 mg) GREEN TEA (Camellia sinensis) dry leaf 20 mg (equiv. epigallocatechin-3-0-gallate 1 mg) TOMATO (Lycopersicon esculentum) fresh fruit 700 mg (equiv. lycopene 120 mcg).
- Always read the label
- Use only as directed
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. This product contains selenium, which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded. Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions. Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice. Contains gluten. The recommended dose of this medicine provides small amounts of caffeine.
Swisse are determined to give people the nutrients and vitality they need to lead happy and healthy lives. Endorsed by a wide collection of scientists and sports stars across some of the most gruelling sports codes - there’s a lot to like about Swisse.