When it comes to vitamins, you can trust Swisse! Designed to help support collagen formation to maintain healthy hair, skin and nails, this once-a-day tablet has been formulated based on scientific evidence to provide essential nutrients that work from within.
- Swisse Ultiboost Hair Skin Nails+
- Pack contents: 100 tablets
- A premium quality beauty formula with vitamins and minerals specifically formulated to support collagen production
- Vitamin C and silica play an integral role in the formation of collagen
- Collagen is a major structural protein, important for healthy and strong connective tissue to help maintain skin integrity and appearance
- Formulated with silica and vitamin C to help maintain healthy hair, skin and nails along with zinc to assist minor wound healing and skin health
- Contains biotin, which helps strengthen soft, brittle nails and reduce breaking and splitting
- Vitamin C provides antioxidant support to help protect against potential free radical damage
- ARTG No.: 327130
- Expiry Date: 30/04/2023
- Please note: Contains zinc, which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period.
- Adults: One tablet daily during or immediately after a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- BIOTIN 2.6 mg SILICON (from silica-colloidal anhydrous 85.56 mg) 40 mg ZINC (from zinc gluconate 229.70 mg) 30 mg IRON (from ferrous fumarate 16.01 mg) 5 mg VITAMIN C (ascorbic acid from calcium ascorbate 60.52 mg) 50 mg ST. MARY'S THISTLE (Silybum marianum) standardised extract equiv. dry fruit 1 g (equiv. flavonolignans calculated as silybin 12 mg)
- Always read the label
- Use only as directed
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner
Swisse are determined to give people the nutrients and vitality they need to lead happy and healthy lives. Endorsed by a wide collection of scientists and sports stars across some of the most gruelling sports codes - there’s a lot to like about Swisse.