The human skeleton consists of 206 bones that provide a framework for the body to help maintain shape, protect vital organs and provide a place for muscles to attach. Bones also function as a site for mineral storage and blood cell formation. Very few foods naturally contain adequate levels of vitamin D, so regular exposure to sunlight is required for the body to produce vitamin D3. Modern lifestyles often reduce the time exposed to sunlight, which increases the need to obtain vitamin D3 from other sources. Swisse Ultiboost Vitamin D has been formulated based on scientific evidence to provide a naturally derived source of vitamin D3 in a convenient, one-a-day dose.
- Swisse Ultiboost Vitamin D 400 Caps
- Helps support bone health
- Calcium absorption
- Immune health
- ARTG No.: 231863
- Country of origin: N/A
- One capsule daily, during or immediately after a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional
- Colecalciferol .025 mg
- Always read the label
- Use only as directed
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional
- Vitamins can only be of assistance if the dietary vitamin intake is inadequate
Swisse are determined to give people the nutrients and vitality they need to lead happy and healthy lives. Endorsed by a wide collection of scientists and sports stars across some of the most grueling sports codes - there’s a lot to like about Swisse.