Enjoy maximum results the natural way with Switch Nutrition protein powder. A complete source of carefully selected Vegan proteins, this highly digestible, easy to absorb formula contains an organically sprouted blend of pumpkin, watermelon, pea and hemp seeds, with wild crafted algae proteins and Velositol for enhanced absorption and utilisation. Plus, with a super-smooth, grit-free consistency and an amazing chocolate flavour, this totally keto and vegan friendly formula ensures you'll always get the most from your workout.
- Switch Nutrition Protein Switch Powder 908g
- Flavour: Chocolate Sea Salt
- 24.4g of protein per serve
- 6.4g of carbs per serve
- 130 calories per serve
- Complete source of carefully selected vegan proteins
- Highly digestible and easy to absorb
- Organically sprouted pumpkin, watermelon, pea and hemp seed blend
- Infused with wild crafted algae proteins for a balanced amino acid profile
- Helps support human health
- Great source of fibre and essential oils
- Contains Velositol for enhanced absorption, utilisation and maximum results
- Amazing chocolate flavour - sweetened with all-natural Stevia
- Super smooth consistency with no gritty texture
- Australian made using the highest quality ingredients
- No added gluten, lactose or soy
- Keto and vegan friendly formula
- Expiry Date: 22/07/2022
- Country of origin: Made in Australia from Australian and imported ingredients
- Please note: Manufactured in a facility that processes wheat, tree nuts, seeds, dairy, soy, corn and fish
- Protein Smoothie: Add 1 scoop of Protein Switch, ice and fruit to 200mL of water in a blender. Mix until smooth.
- Protein Bowl: Add 1 scoop of Protein Switch to oats or yoghurt. Feel free to combine with fruit and other toppings.
- Protein Ice-Cream: Add 1 scoop of Protein Switch, 200g of frozen fruit and blend!
- Always read the label
- Use only as directed
- Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- Always check with your primary care provider before administering any new supplementation to children, while pregnant or breast feeding, or while taking any additional medication