Syma X20-S Quadcopter
Syma X20-S made with high elastic environmental friendly material Automatic power off when the drone is stuck. Say goodbye to the traditional control system, with the completely new gravity sensor, the drone will automatically follow the direction of the remote control by simply pressing the gravity button while you are moving the control forward / backward / left sideward / right sideward. The aircraft will always follow the command from the remote control once enter into the headless mode. It can also meet tumbling patterns such as up & down, backward & forward, left & right etc.
When the indicator lights are flashing, it means Syma X20-S is in low battery. At this time, please return Syma X20-S to home with your controller. If the battery is insufficient for returning home, Syma X20-S will be landed automatically. When the propeller of Syma X20-S is being knocked / jammed while in flying mode, the over- current function will automatically stop the movement of the propeller to protect the damage of the drone itself.
- With navigation lights
- ABS body shell material
- Compact and intuitive handling with comfortable tactile silicon and vibration signals controller
- Battery: 3.7V 180mAh li-ion(included)
- Charging time: About 50 minutes
- Transmitter battery: 4"AA" batteries(not included)
- Controlling distance: about 70 meters
- Flying time: about 5 minutes
- Box size: 17 X 6.5 X 19.5 cm
- Product size: 10.5 X 10.5 X 2.5 cm
- Frequency: 2.4G