Tea Tree Oil Bosistos
Tea Tree Oil is a 100% pure natural product with many great natural uses such as deodorising smelly feet, treating the symptoms of tinea and as an antiseptic for minor cuts or abrasions.
- 100% pure, natural Tea Tree Oil (Malaleuca alternifolia)
- Natural antiseptic for acne, abrasions & insect bites
- Natural antifungal for tinea, fungal infections and foot care
- Natural deodoriser for feet, household & pet care
- Acts as a natural solvent, germicide and fungicide
- Natural first aid and cleaning solutions
- Value for money, range of sizes
Tea Tree Oil - Health Solutions
Bosisto's Tea Tree Oil is gentle on the skin and does not harm healthy human tissue. It kills germs upon application and prevents their growth for days afterwards.
Tea Tree Oil can be used for:
- Acne and Pimples
- Insect Bites and Stings
- Dandruff and Head Lice
- Antiseptic - Minor Cuts and Abrasions
- Antiseptic - Minor Burns including Sunburn
- Antiseptic - Rashes including Shaving Rash
- Foot Odour
- Tinea / Fungal Infections
- Colds & Flu, Congestion
Household Uses for Tea Tree Oil
- Mould and Mildew
Tea Tree Oil for Pets
- Ticks on Pets
- Insect Bites and Itching
Keep out of reach of children. Not to be taken. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Use sparingly on sensitive areas and discontinue use if irritation occurs. Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice. Care must be taken with serious wounds and they should be tended by a health professional as soon as possible. Tinea and acne that do not respond to this treatment should also be referred to a health professional.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.
If symptoms persist please see your doctor.