Oriental and woody, Altamir is a masculine and sensual scent. If you seek a bold, mysterious fragrance that's long lasting, this rich floral oriental eau de toilette is for you. Dream of an exotic, warm land, far, far away while wearing Altamir.
- Ted Lapidus Altamir 125mL
- Eau de toilette
- For men
- Top notes: Pineapple leaf, neroli & bergamot
- Middle notes: Cyclamen, orange blossom & jasmine
- Base notes: Tonka bean, amber, patchouli, musk, vetiver & teak wood
- Country of origin: France
Parisian designer, Ted Lapidus, was taken under Christian Dior's wing before launching his own haute couture brand in 1951. Since then, he has truly made a mark on the world of fashion, credited with styling the likes of Twiggy, Brigitte Bardot and the Beatles. Lapidus first collaborated with L'Oréal to launch their first fragrance, Vu for women, in 1975.