The TempTag Tri Milk Thermometer Pack is the next gen of milk temperature control. Featuring three windows on each sticker, the first window reacts at 58oC, the middle tick reacts at 65oC and the third window reacts at 70oC.
Using Temptags, Baristas will be consistently steaming different milk types at different temperatures, reducing waste and promoting good hygiene because they have no direct contact with milk. There are 3 separate sheet colours that can be used to identify milk types to avoid cross contamination. They're applied to the outside of the milk jug and this makes steaming milk effortless and consistent.
The TempTag Tri Milk Thermometer will show when the ideal milk temperature is reached by changing colour. The three indicators work as follows:
- The left window (-) will change to white revealing the temperature is 58C.
- The middle window ( ) will change to white revealing the temperature is 65C.
- The right window (+) will change to white revealing the temperature is 70C.
Proudly designed and made in Australia.
TempTag Tri Milk Thermometer Pack Features
Increased Accuracy - The accuracy of the Temptag allows the barista to serve coffee at a perfect temperature every time.
Instant Indication - Know exactly the correct time to stop during steaming for the right milk temperature.
Easy to Read Sticker - Temptags light up brightly and are quality thermometers that are easy to read and clean.
No calibration needed - Unlike traditional thermometers, you'll never need to worry about calibration.
Better Hygiene - Temptags have no direct contact with milk as they're applied to the outside of the milk jug, this eliminates the possibility of cross contamination.
This Product Includes
- TempTag Tri Milk Thermometer Pack
Stickers Per Sheet 4 Temperature Indicator 58oc, 65oc & 70oc Compatibility See All Milk Jugs Use and Care Instructions Ensure the metal jug surface is clean and dry Simply attach the Temptag(R) to your jug as illustrated.
Press and rub the Temptag(R) to ensure all air bubbles are removed, and you have a solid bond.
It is recommended that an additional Temptag(R) be placed on the opposite side for right or left handed use.
- Milk Jug Rinsers
- Milk & Dairy Cleaner
Available Pack Sizes:
- 3 Colours - 12 Pack - TempTag Tri Milk Thermometer Pack
- Yellow - 4 Pack - TempTag Tri Milk Thermometer Pack
- Red - 4 Pack - TempTag Tri Milk Thermometer Pack
- White - 4 Pack - TempTag Tri Milk Thermometer Pack
- See Complete TempTag range