Don't pay high retail prices for outdoor footwear!
Available in women's US sizing - see size chart for correct fit!
Teva was founded by a Grand Canyon river guide in 1984. A pioneer of the American West, he traded in a cushy office job for a life guiding boats through the untamed rapids of the Colorado River. When he saw how much of a drag soggy, heavy sneakers were, he did something about it and the Original Teva Sandal was born. So, whether you’re in the water, on the trail, on the bike or in the snow, Teva footwear will help you Live Better Stories.
- Teva footwear
- For women
- Style: Sky Lake Mid WP
- Colour: Dune
- Spider 365 rubber sole for grip on all terrain
- Nylon stability shank
- Our tide seal waterproof membrane will keep your feet dry as you trek through water
- A soft 'Shoc' pad in the heel gives you serious shock absorption
- Great for active weekend wear
- Materials: Leather and textile upper, textile lining, synthetic sole
- Country of origin: China