Get your apron out for this fantastic read!
Embrace the plant-based diet for numerous health benefits!
A vegetarian diet provides a number of health benefits, which is why, it seems, people now more than ever, are embracing a plant-based diet in some form. Alongside the stric vegan and the not-so-strict lacto-ovo vegetarian, is a newly emerging flexitarian who includes some white meat or seafood in their otherwise plant-rich meals. No matter where you are on the spectrum and whether it's for one day a week or a long-term lifestyle, these recipes were developed to help you on your quest to a meat-free diet. All recipes have been tested 3 times by the team of chefs at The Australian Women's Weekly Test Kitchen to make sure each recipe you make at home works every time.
- Title: The Australian Women's Weekly Almost Vegetarian
- Author: N/A
- Publisher: Bauer Media Books
- Genre: Culinary Literature
- Triple tested by The Australian Women's Weekly Test Kitchen
- No. of pages: 240
- Full colour illustrations and photography
- Paperback cover