Get your apron out for this fantastic read!
All about the kitchen, dining room, the vegetarian and the garden!
The farm house is a meeting place for everyone to come together, especially over a meal. The day always starts in the kitchen with a hearty breakfast, while the dining room is used for occasions that require a little pomp and ceremony. Entertain outdoors on the verandah or in the garden itself. Whichever room you're in, Farm House Cooking captures the essence of country hospitality.
- Title: The Australian Women's Weekly Farm House Cooking
- Author: N/A
- Publisher: Bauer Media Books
- Genre: Culinary Literature
- Recipes to feed and entertain in all areas of the home
- No. of pages: 199
- Full colour illustrations and photography
- Hardback cover