Get notified when new sales are live
Subscribe to our notifications so you don’t miss out on our new sales!
Get your apron out for this fantastic read!
All about the kitchen, dining room, the vegetarian and the garden!
The farm house is a meeting place for everyone to come together, especially over a meal. The day always starts in the kitchen with a hearty breakfast, while the dining room is used for occasions that require a little pomp and ceremony. Entertain outdoors on the verandah or in the garden itself. Whichever room you're in, Farm House Cooking captures the essence of country hospitality.
- Title: The Australian Women's Weekly Farm House Cooking
- Author: N/A
- Publisher: Bauer Media Books
- Genre: Culinary Literature
- Recipes to feed and entertain in all areas of the home
- No. of pages: 199
- Full colour illustrations and photography
- Hardback cover