Get your apron out for this fantastic read!
Perfect for honing your skills as a home baker!
There are many types of bakers and they all bake for different reasons. There's the Lazy Baker who lacks the time, but still wants an amazing result. The Weekend Baker, who bakes to relax and indulge in their favourite pastime. The Healthy Baker likes a sweet treat but is conscious of what they eat. The Show-Off Baker loves to exhibit their masterpieces and the Competition Baker loves to win. No matter what kind of baker you are, what we all have in common is a love of baking.
- Title: The Australian Women's Weekly Love To Bake
- Author: N/A
- Publisher: Bauer Media Books
- Genre: Culinary Literature
- All recipes triple tested by The Australian Women's Weekly Test Kitchen
- No. of pages: 287
- Full colour illustrations and photography
- Hardback cover