Nourish your body - inside and out - with the Clever Guts Diet Recipe Book! Packed with nutritional info, meal planners and 150 delicious pre- and pro-biotic rich recipes to help you get your gut back to optimum health, this enzyme-stimulating cookbook shows you how to undo the damage done by processed foods and antibiotics, how to deal with IBS and food intolerance, cut sugar cravings, boost your mood and immune system, and even lose weight the natural way! The definitive guide for anyone looking to boost their health and well-being!
- Title: The Clever Guts Diet Recipe Book: Australian & New Zealand Edition
- Author: Dr. Clare Bailey, Dr. Michael Mosley, Joy Skipper
- Publisher: Simon & Schuster Australia
- Genre: Diet, Nutrition, Cookbook
- No. of pages: 224
- Full colour
- Dimensions (approx. cm): 24.8 x 19 x 1.8 (L x W x D)