Duncan’s crayons are certainly a colourful bunch of characters! Having soothed the feelings of one group who threatened to quit, Duncan now faces a whole new crowd of crayons asking to be rescued. From Maroon who is lost under the couch after being sat on and broken in two by Dad, to Turquoise, whose head is now stuck to one of Duncan’s stinky socks after they ended up in the dryer together - each crayon has a woeful tail to tell and a plea to be bought back to the box.
The companion to the #1 blockbuster bestseller, The Day the Crayons Quit!
- Title: The Day the Crayons Came Home
- Author: Drew Daywalt
- Illustrator: Oliver Jeffers
- Publisher: Harper Collins
- Genre: Childrens books
- No. of pages: 18
- Dimensions (approx. cm): 26 x 26
- Contains special glow in the dark drawings
- A Wall Street Journal Best Children's Book of 2015