Introducing the Groromper! The luxuriously soft and comfy one-piece sleepsuit! Specially designed to keep your bub feeling cosy and warm all night long, the Scandi Harvest Groromper makes an ideal replacement for hot blankets, quilts and duvets. Plus, with breathable mesh underarms to keep them cool, built-in leggies for full freedom of movement, and foldover foot covers with grippy dot soles, this amazing one-piece sleepsuit is the ultimate all-in-one bedding solution!
Available in baby sizing - see size chart for correct fit!
- The Gro Company baby sleepwear
- Design: Scandi Harvest Light Groromper
- Colour: Pink
- Tog rating: 1.0
- The all-in-one sleepsuit built for safer sleep
- Luxuriously lightweight, soft and comfy
- High quality cotton construction keeps bub warm all night long
- Use in place of hot blankets, quilts and duvets
- Reversible zip front for easy nappy changes
- Built-in zip-guard prevents rubbing and little wrigglers escaping
- Breathable mesh underarms for cooling air flow and temperature regulation
- Built-in legs for full freedom of movement
- Foldover foot covers with grippy dot soles
- Five-point harness compatible - perfect for travel!
- Conforms to the highest safety standards
- Materials: 100% cotton jersey
- Machine washable
- Country of origin: Australia
The Gro Company was founded in the UK back in 2000; the initiative of two switched-on parents who struggled to get their newborn baby to sleep soundly through the night. After being introduced to the phenomenon of baby sleep bags by a foreign sister-in-law, the very first Grobag was born. Today, The Gro Company has over 13 different products under its belt, each designed to make parenting and early childhood a whole lot easier.