Get notified when new sales are live
Subscribe to our notifications so you don’t miss out on our new sales!
This best-selling convertible pant is updated with larger pocket space and improved durability for prolonged use. Pant legs unzip at knees, morphing into shorts, creating the ultimate transitional hiking pant/short combination!
Available in men’s sizing - see size chart for correct fit!
- The North Face apparel
- For men
- Style: Paramount Peak II Convertible Pant
- Colour: Dune Beige
- Materials: 100% nylon
- Fit: Relaxed
- DWR: Durable Water Repellent finish
- Bluesign® approved fabric: Standard for environmental health & safety in the manufacturing process
- UPF: UPF-rated garments offer good UV protection from prolonged exposure to the sun
- Durable, midweight, abrasion-resistant nylon
- Bluesign® approved fabric
- Pant converts to 10" (25.4cm) short
- Low-profile buckled belt and elasticised waistband for comfort
- Two hand pockets
- Two velcro secure cargo pockets
- Two back pockets
- Zip leg opening
- Phone pocket
- QuickDry fabric to wick moisture away from skin
- UPF50 (excellent UV protection)
- Machine washable
- Our model wears a size M and is 187.9cm tall
- Country of origin: Indonesia
With over 40 years of innovation and exploration, The North Face are all about providing high-performance, technical mountaineering apparel, footwear and equipment. They push the boundaries of innovation, so that you can push the boundaries of exploration. With an unwavering commitment to design and innovation, The North Face strive to deliver an extensive line of performance gear for all outdoor enthusiasts.