Get control of your skincare! With The Ordinary's range of pure ingredients, you can choose which actives your skin needs and avoid unnecessary filler. Is there anything Niacinamide can't do? Perfect for blemish-prone or uneven skin, this serum is a game changer. The active ingredient shrinks pore size and controls excess sebum, leaving skin less oily and blemish free. Working hard to reduce redness, active pimples are minimised and skin appears brighter and more even. Say goodbye to congested, rough skin, with this little bottle of perfection.
- The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% 60mL
- Blemish and skintone serum
- Formulated with pure Niacinamide
- Contains the key active ingredient in prescription Rosacea creams
- Helps control redness and reduce pore size
- Aids in reducing excess oil and blemishes
- Prevents the occurrence of future blemishes
- Works hard to minimise the look of active pimples or congested skin
- Rough, bumpy skin is smoothed
- Perfect daytime serum
- Alcohol, oil, silicone, nut, and gluten free
- Vegan and cruelty free
- pH of 5.50-6.50
- Country of origin: Canada
- Please note: product must be used within 12 months of opening. Avoid using at the same time of day as Retinoids or Vitamin C.
The Ordinary is an evolving collection of treatments offering familiar, effective clinical technologies positioned to raise pricing and communication integrity in skincare. The brand was created to celebrate integrity in its most humble and true form. Its offering is pioneering, not in the familiar technologies it uses, but in its honesty and integrity. The Ordinary is born to disallow commodity to be disguised as ingenuity. The Ordinary is "Clinical formulations with integrity".
Aqua (Water), Niacinamide, Pentylene Glycol, Zinc PCA, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Tamarindus Indica Seed Gum, Xanthan gum, Isoceteth-20, Ethoxydiglycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.