Get notified when new sales are live
Subscribe to our notifications so you don’t miss out on our new sales!
Who wears non-musical neckties these days?
Play musical greats as long as they're under an octave!
Please note: Strictly available in C Major
We kid you not: it's the Original Musical Tie! Just whip this baby out from under your chunky reindeer-pattern knit vest and the ladies will abandon those guitar-playing, long-haired bohemians and flock adoringly to your side*! With notes including C, E and the very popular G, you can play hits in C Major - anything up to an entire octave! The perfect gift for piano teachers, orchestra directors, music graduates, anyone who describes their taste in music as 'eclectic' and children over 3.
*Your results may vary.
- The Original Musical Tie
- From Westminster Novelties
- Touch sensitive
- One whole octave in C Major!
- Tearaway strap for safety
- The life of the party!
- Includes musical scores for "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" and "For He's A Jolly Good Fellow"
- Takes 2 x AG13 button batteries (included)
- Protected by our 12 MONTH WARRANTY