$16.99 for this fantastic read!
Helps you maintain a healthy weight during pregnancy
Most women struggle with their weight during pregnancy. Hormone fluctuations, increased appetite and fatigue are just some of the pressures that make it difficult for women to stay within a healthy range. As a result, 74 per cent of women gain more weight than scientifically recommended, then struggle to lose it after having their babies.
Leading Australian dietician and weight management expert, Melanie McGrice works with pregnant women and couples trying to conceive. In The Pregnancy Weight Plan, Melanie provides detailed information based on the latest research and her years of client experience. Included are:
- Tips and tricks for boosting your fertility
- Customised weight management plans for before, during and after pregnancy to maximise your and your baby's health
- Advice on choosing the right foods for ultimate nutrition, and avoiding the wrong ones
- Safe and sensible exercise programs for gym junkies and non-exercisers alike
- Easy to follow 7-day meal plans
- Healthy and simple 30-minute recipes the whole family can enjoy
Reassuring, accessible and packed with expert advice, this is your guide to feeling healthier, fitter and stronger during this exciting period of your life.