When you have stiff neck or sore shoulder, this brace is perfect for you. It is the only cervical traction device on the market with heat therapy. In neck pain, we know that heat is relaxing. Not only does heat relax tense and sore muscles, but it also stimulates blood flow and improves circulation. It helps increase range of motion and reduces stiffness in painful neck. This device allows its user to engage in active rehabilitation while sitting, standing, or lying in a supine position.
Temperature Control ;- ;3 heat modes available - Low(45), Mid(55), High(65), you can choose as need to solve your neck
Built-in heating pads ;- ;Keep Neck warm quickly in 5 seconds
**Ergonomic design ;- ;**perfectly fit your neck curve to provide traction and protect your neck
One size fits all ;- ;Fully Height adjustable with a simple dial height adjustment technology
- Restores and Maintains Physiological Cervical Curve; At the same time it stretches your stiff muscles around the neck and shoulders.
- Foam padding can be removed for easy washing; Ventilated to release heat for maximal comfort
- Fast neck pain relief – Without medication from stress and pressure of neck pain, shoulder pain, strains, whiplash, tension, head & cervical vertebral area.
- Heating therapy, stimulate blood circulation, reduce arthritis pain and joint inflammation
- Rigid Immobilization Collar ensures selected size stays in place to limit neck movement; Adjustment tracks ensure symmetrical alignment of size
This device is to prevent or minimise motion in the cervical spine. It keeps the head in a comfortable gravity-aligned position, this means a normal cervical lordosis. The head is held high on the shoulders and the ears are directly over each shoulder. It restores and maintains a natural proper physiological cervical curve. It gives your neck firm support but is softly padded where it touches your neck. It's also ventilated to release heat for maximal comfort. ;
It’s specially designed to do a powerful traction via hand pump, to protect your neck. The traction belt is consisted of many pieces of air tube, when pumping; each air tube will become inflated and strong enough to stretch cervical vertebrae. More traction, and More strength. ;
Compared to Soft Collar
Soft Collar including inflated cushion collar pulls head up and away from the neck in linear direction that causes a straight neck and loss of natural proper cervical curve. Besides, it doesn’t truly immobilize the neck, it only limits flexion and extension in the end phase. Soft collars also tightly encircle the neck and the felt has little breathing possibilities, so it’s possible that the patient sweats underneath the collar. . Another disadvantage is that they can apply a bit too much pressure on your TMJ, since the pillow inflates around the jaw as well. ;
Indications for Use ;
- Neck pain, caused by an acute trauma or chronic neck pain. ;
•Herniated cervical disc ;
•Cervical spondylosis ;
•RA and OA cervical spine ;
•Increase vertebral clearance and intervertebral foramen, reduce or even remove nerve root of stimulation and oppression. ;
•Limit cervical activity, reduce compressed spinal cord and nerve root of the repeated friction and bad stimulation. ;
•Relieve muscle spasm, restore the balance of the cervical spine, improve the blood supply of vertebral artery. ;