Oh no! This huge load of avocados needs to get to the dock, quick smart! Your little one will love helping Thomas be a Really Useful Engine, as he speeds around the track, with the help of his friend Cassia. With a motorised design, Thomas races around all on his own - perfect for entertaining your kiddies. This track set connects with all your Track Master sets, and this Thomas can run on all your Track Master tracks.
- Thomas & Friends toys
- Design: Track Master Cassia Crane & Cargo Set
- Pack contents:
- Cassia Crane toy
- Thomas motorised train toy
- Dock pieces
- 7 x track pieces
- Track is compatibles with all Track Master tracks
- Thomas train is motorised, and moves all by itself
- Crane spins 360 degrees with real-working claw
- Crane is perfect for grabbing, lifting, and loading cargo
- Send Thomas racing around the railway track to deliver the barrels to the docks
- Inspired by an episode of Thomas & Friends
- Materials: Plastic/metal
- Batteries: Required (2 x AAA, not included)
- Recommended for ages 3+ years
- Dimensions (approx. cm): N/A
- Assembly required: Yes
- Country of origin: N/A
In 1917 Thomas & Friends were born! Now the most famous tank engine in the world, your little fella is no doubt obsessed with his adventures! Grab a piece of this licensed collection today!
Leaves warehouse in 1 - 3 business days
*Estimated Delivery between 7/08 and 12/08. This is an estimation based on the sellers past performance. Actual delivery time may vary.Returns
Free Returns on Target on Catch
All items purchased from Target on Catch can easily be returned via the post or to your local Target store within 60 days from delivery.
Target Returns Policy
All refund rights under both State and Commonwealth law apply.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and failure does not amount to a major failure. If the failure is minor, we reserve our right to offer to repair only. We reserve the right to not offer a refund or an exchange coupon.
Please read the following carefully to ensure you are fully aware of your rights under the policy and our obligations to you.
When you change your mind
* At Target you have 60 days to return your items (some exclusion apply) for a full refund or exchange as long as it is returned in a saleable condition with original proof of purchase. The refund will be provided using your original payment method.
* By saleable condition we mean that the item hasn't been opened or used, is still in its original packaging and all manuals, packaging and accessories are included.
* Computer games, CDs and DVDs must have the original security seal or and shrink wrap is intact.
If you can't provide proof of purchase, you will be asked to provide identification for Target exclusive products, containing your full name. We will record your name and form of identification provided, and we'll offer you an exchange coupon to the value of the current price of that product. If you can't provide proof of purchase and the item is national branded we will be unable to provide you with an exchange coupon or refund.
Excluded change of mind items
The following items cannot be returned if you change your mind:
* Cosmetics (if hygiene seal is broken)
* Beauty products
* Food items
* Pierced jewellery
* Bedding accessories (for example, mattress and pillow protectors)
* Gift cards, phone recharge or third party gift cards
Target will accept returns and provide you with a Target Returns Card, refund (refund will be provided using original payment method) or repair where:
* The item is faulty or is not of acceptable quality, or
* The item is not fit for its intended purpose, or
* The product does not match the sample or our description; and
* You can present a Target receipt or other adequate proof of purchase
Target may elect to return the product to the manufacturer's repair agent to determine the nature of the problem. We reserve the right not to offer an exchange voucher, refund or repair where the item fault is a result of misuse or neglect.
Please be aware that data (including, but not limited to, images, music and video) may be lost during the repair process of electrical and electronic products. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that all personal data is deleted before return to Target.
Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair goods.
Physical gift card orders
Physical gift cards cannot be returned if you change your mind. They also will not be exchanged for another denomination or tender such as cash. Target will accept returns and provide you with an exchange gift card where the item is faulty or is not of acceptable quality. Please note that Target is not responsible for and is unable to replace gift cards which are lost or stolen.
Proof of Purchase
Returns, refunds, exchanges or repair requests must be accompanied by any one of the following proof of purchase documents:
* Register receipt
* Online Tax Invoice (order confirmations will not be accepted)
* Financial statements such as a bank statement, credit card statement
* Flybuys statement
* Online proof of purchase when calling Customer Service also includes Zip, Afterpay and Paypal statements
All goods sold by Catch or our Sellers are covered by our returns policy. Click here to review