The omega-3, 6, and 9 fatty the body needs, all in one!
- An excellent source of omega-3, 6, and 9 fatty acids for optimum health and body function.
- Helps improve skin health and reduce skin dryness.
- Good for heart health and brain function.
About Thompson's Nutrition
Dedicated to efficacious natural healthcare based on credible science, the Thompson's brand was established by the respected English herbalist M. Barrington Thompson. Today, Thompson's is a market leader in natural healthcare in New Zealand, enjoying positive growth in Australia and exporting products around the world. Thompson's are continually seeking solutions that will drive better health outcomes and deliver a range of healthcare benefits to support a healthy lifestyle.
Thompson's Flaxseed oil, also known as linseed oil, is a highly beneficial and nutritious natural extract oil. It contains essential fatty acids, such as omega-3, 6, and 9 which are vital for maintaining health and various body functions.
The body does not produce these essential fatty acids, but it can be found in many different food sources. Thompson's Gel-Free Flax Seed can provide the body these essential fatty acids and it numerous health benefits.
Flaxseed oil is a great alternative for fish oil especially for vegans and vegetarians.
- Individuals who seek a daily supplement to help support the healthy functioning of the brain.
- Individuals who seek a daily supplement to help maintain or improve the healthy functioning of the nervous system.
- Individuals who suffer from or prone to dry skin.
- Individuals who seek a daily supplement to help improve the functioning of the immune system.
Linseed Oil (Flaxseed Oil) 1g (1000mg)
equiv. Linolenic Acid (Omega-3) 575mg
equiv. Linoleic Acid (Omega-6) 175mg
equiv. Oleic Acid (Omega-9) 175mg
1) Encapsulated in vege gelatine
2) This product is vegan friendly
Valid at SEP/2020 and may change
Directions of Use:
For adults, take one capsule three times daily after a meal or as prescribed by a healthcare professional.
Not recommended for children under 12 years, unless professionally advised.
Storage: Store below 30oC in a dry place.
Cautions & Interactions:
Use only as directed and always read the label.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.