Liquid calcium for maintaining healthy bones and teeth!
- Provides sufficient amount of calcium to keep bones and teeth healthy and strong.
- Helps prevent osteoporosis in aging women if taken together with a healthy diet.
- High potency formula.
About Thompson's Nutrition
Dedicated to efficacious natural healthcare based on credible science, the Thompson's brand was established by the respected English herbalist M. Barrington Thompson. Today, Thompson's is a market leader in natural healthcare in New Zealand, enjoying positive growth in Australia and exporting products around the world. Thompson's are continually seeking solutions that will drive better health outcomes and deliver a range of healthcare benefits to support a healthy lifestyle.
Calcium is one of the most abundant mineral in the body and more than 90 percent of it is stored in the bones and teeth. It plays a vital role in various body processes which is why it is important to replenish calcium through the diet to make sure the calcium stored in the bones and teeth does not decrease to a significantly low level.
Thompson's Natural Liquid Calcium is an oral supplement formulated to provide the body the amount of calcium necessary to keep bones and teeth healthy and strong.
It is suitable for individuals who seek to maintain healthy bones and teeth, children and older adults who require calcium supplementation and menopausal women who have higher calcium requirements.
- Individuals who a daily supplement to help maintain adequate calcium intake in children and mature adults.
- Post-menopausal women and women who are pregnant or breastfeeding to ensure adequate dietary calcium intake.
- Individuals who may be at risk of or suffering from osteoporosis.
Calcium carbonate 875mg
equiv. Calcium 350mg
equiv. Vitamin D2100 IU
Directions of Use:
For adults, take one to three capsules daily after a meal or as prescribed by a healthcare professional.
Storage: Store below 30oC in a dry place
Cautions & Interactions:
Use only as directed and always read the label.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.