The healthful benefits of Omega-3 fatty acids in a bottle!
- Helps improve blood circulation throughout the body.
- Helps improve the body's inflammatory response.
- Helps improve heart health.
- Promotes healthier skin.
- Aids in better cognitive function.
About Thompson's Nutrition
Dedicated to efficacious natural healthcare based on credible science, the Thompson's brand was established by the respected English herbalist M. Barrington Thompson. Today, Thompson's is a market leader in natural healthcare in New Zealand, enjoying positive growth in Australia and exporting products around the world. Thompson's are continually seeking solutions that will drive better health outcomes and deliver a range of healthcare benefits to support a healthy lifestyle.
Omega-3 fatty acids is an essential fatty acid most abundantly found in some types of fish. The body does not produce this type of nutrient on its own which is why it's important to eat rich food sources of this beneficial fatty acids.
Reaching the necessary intake of omega-3 fatty acids to reap its benefits through food intake may not be possible for some individuals. Thompson's Omega 3 Fish Oil provides a convenient and effective solution to individuals who seek to reap the benefits of omega-3 fatty acids.
- Individuals who seek a daily supplement to improve the health of the circulatory system.
- Individuals who suffer from or prone to poor joint mobility.
- Individuals who seek a daily supplement to improve skin.
- Individuals who seek a supplement to help maintain general health and well-being.
Fish Oil - natural 1g
-equiv. Omega-3 marine triglycerides 300mg
-equiv. Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 180mg
-equiv. Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 120mg
Directions of Use:
For adults, take one to three capsules a day after a meal or as prescribed by a professional healthcare provider.
Storage: Store below 30oC in a dry place.
Cautions & Interactions:
Use only as directed and always read the label.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.