Boost your immune system to fight off common diseases!
- Gives the immune system a boost to be able to fight off illnesses.
- Helps in lessening the symptoms of colds, such as congestion, runny nose and sneezing.
- Aids in the faster recovery from colds and flu.
About Thompson's Nutrition
Dedicated to efficacious natural healthcare based on credible science, the Thompson's brand was established by the respected English herbalist M. Barrington Thompson. Today, Thompson's is a market leader in natural healthcare in New Zealand, enjoying positive growth in Australia and exporting products around the world. Thompson's are continually seeking solutions that will drive better health outcomes and deliver a range of healthcare benefits to support a healthy lifestyle.
Vitamin C is a vital nutrient needed by the body for several important reasons but most importantly for strengthening the immune system. Weakened immune system can make an individual susceptible to contacting common illnesses, such as cold and flu. It can also contribute to more severe symptoms and longer recovery period of such illnesses.
Thompson's-Vitamin C Chewable provides the body the necessary daily of vitamin C to strengthen the immune system to be able to fight off common illnesses and aid faster recovery.
- Individuals with symptoms of cold and flu.
- Individuals who seek a daily antioxidant supplement.
- Individuals who seek a supplement to support a healthy immune system.
- Individuals who seek a supplement to help maintain general health and well-being.
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 600mg
Sodium Ascorbate 456mg
equiv. Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 400mg
Total Vitamin C 1g (1000mg)
Citrus Bioflavonoids extract 5mg
Herbal extracts equiv. to fresh:
Rosa canina (Rosehip) fruit 5mg
Malpighia glabra (Acerola) fruit 5mg
Directions of Use:
Chew one or two tablets daily, or as prescribed by a healthcare professional.
Storage: Store below 30oC in a dry place.
Cautions & Interactions:
Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
Use only as directed and always read the label.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.