Threat Modeling : A Practical Guide for Development Teams
Publication Date: 24 November 2020
Discover different techniques available today to perform threat modeling in your development process.
Threat modeling helps software architects and developers determine what could possibly go wrong with a system under development before code is ever written. With this practical guide, you'll learn the most effective ways to integrate threat modeling into the development lifecycle, with actionable information whether you're following a waterfall or agile methodology.
- Learn the current state of the threat modeling practice
- Explore the security development lifecycle used in several organizations
- Get help for threat modeling issues you discover in the field
- Integrate threat modeling with your current development technologies
- Learn practical ways to ensure that threat modeling doesn't affect the velocity of agile teams