Perfect for the rider whose car has no towbar or roof racks and really needs a cost effective transport solution for their bike, the revolutionary Thule 992 RaceWay G2 Boot Mounted Carrier can carry up to 3 bikes without an ounce of fuss. Strong, secure and easy-to-use this rear mounted bike carrier combines the premium features of a hitch rack with fold-flat storage convenience to give you a fully lockable, no-sway boot mount that’s there when you need it and won’t be a nuisance when you aren’t using it.
Pushys Note: Please note that some sports or GTI models with spoilers/wings will not work with this type of bike rack. Please contact us before ordering to clarify compatibility with your vehicle.
• Patented No-sway cages prevent bike-to-bike and bike-to-vehicle contact
• Sure-Tight ratcheting cables provide maximum fastening security to your vehicle
• Patented FitDial guarantees a “perfect fit” to your vehicle
• Molded rubber pads provide firm hold to vehicle and protect against scratches
• Premium Cradles with RDT (Road Dampening Technology) secure the bike to the rack while absorbing road shock
• Narrow cradle arms hold a variety of bike frames including smaller children’s bikes and fold when not in use
• Lockable bike-to-carrier and carrier-to-vehicle (locks included)
• Folds flat for easy transport and convenient storage
• This product does not have universal fit. Please use the Thule Buyer’s Guide for information related to specific car models
• Can be combined with Thule Lightboard 976 for optimal safety and visibility (sold separately)
• Use Thule Bike Frame Adapter 982 (sold separately) for fitting of bikes with non-standard frames e.g. ladies’ bikes, BMXs, downhill bikes
• This product is not universal therefore Thule recommends that the dealer complete the initial optimisation and installation of this product
• Load Capacity Bikes: Three (3)