The MH40TE-2 is a 4″ Trash Pump powered by a Honda GX270 petrol engine with electric start. This pump is designed to safely move contaminated water without incurring damage. It is ideal for a range of tasks such as moving water containing solids e.g. flood water, effluent pumping, slurry pumping and water transfer.
- The pump is made from heavy duty cast iron and features a big, closed impeller that is resistant to wear.
- The quick release system allows rapid access to the impeller for removing debris.
- The MH40TE-2 is capable of safely moving solids up to 28mm in diameter.
- A sturdy rollover frame makes for easy portability and protection of this hardworking pump.
- With the Honda GX270 Electric Start Engine, you’re looking at one of the best engines in the business. Easy starting. More power. Quieter performance. Lower fuel consumption. Lower emissions. Exceptional performance. ;
- This pump provides hard wearing reliability, impressive performance, and portability, ensuring it is trusted by a large number of industrial and agricultural users, as well as the SES.
Ideal Applications: ;It is ideal for a range of tasks such as moving water containing solids (e.g. flood water), effluent pumping, slurry pumping and water transfer.
Engine Model: Honda GX270
Starting System: Electric Start
Fuel Tank Capacity: 5.3 L
Suction Size: 4”
Discharge Size: 4”
Max. Head: 28 metres
Max. Flow Rate: 2000 L/min
Fuel Type: Unleaded Petrol
Dimension: 740 x 540 x 600 mm (L x W x H)
Weight: 80 kg (85kg Electric Start version)
Self Priming: Yes