The MH40T-2 is a 4″ Trash Pump powered by a Honda GX270 petrol engine. This pump is designed to safely move contaminated water without incurring damage. It is ideal for a range of tasks such as moving water containing solids e.g. flood water, effluent pumping, slurry pumping and water transfer.
- With the Honda GX270, you’re looking at one of the best engines in the business. More power. Quieter performance. Lower fuel consumption. Lower emissions. Exceptional performance.
- The pump is made from heavy duty cast iron and features a big, closed impeller that is resistant to wear.
- The quick release system allows rapid access to the impeller for removing debris.
- The MH40T-2 is capable of safely moving solids up to 28mm in diameter.
- A sturdy rollover frame makes for easy portability and protection of this hardworking pump.
- This pump provides hard wearing reliability, impressive performance, and portability, ensuring it is trusted by a large number of industrial and agricultural users, as well as the SES.
Ideal Applications: ;It is ideal for a range of tasks such as moving water containing solids (e.g. flood water), effluent pumping, slurry pumping and water transfer.
- Transferring water with medium solids/debris
- General Purpose Water Transfer
- Tank de-watering
- Waste water handling, effluent pump out and slurry pumping.
Engine Model: Honda GX270
Starting System: Recoil
Fuel Tank Capacity: 5.3 L
Suction Size: 4”
Discharge Size: 4”
Max. Head: 28 metres
Max. Flow Rate: 2000 L/min
Fuel Type: Unleaded Petrol
Dimension: 740 x 540 x 600 mm (L x W x H)
Weight: 80 kg (85kg Electric Start version)
Self Priming: Yes