- Connect wireless headphones to wired headphone jacks
- Plug & Play construction makes AirFly very easy to use
- Compact size, as small as an AirPod charging case
- Enables pairing AirPods with airline in-flight entertainment systems, gym machines or gaming systems
- Designed for AirPods, compatible with any wireless headphones / earbuds
- Built-in battery lasts up to 8 hours & recharges via USB
Introducing AirFly - a tiny device that connects wireless headphones to wired-audio jacks. Listen to in-flight TV with your AirPods, hear the gym cardio machine's TV audio with your wireless headphones while training or connect to your Nintendo Switch and other gaming systems.
AirFly uses Bluetooth to connect your wireless earbuds or headphones and can be used on planes, in fitness centres and anywhere else wired headphones were previously required. Just plug AirFly into a headphone jack, pair your wireless headphones with AirFly by pressing the button on the front, and you're ready. It's just that easy!
AirFly was designed for AirPods, yet works with any wireless headphones or earbuds via its Bluetooth. Enjoy high-quality sound thanks to a device about the size of an AirPod charging case. AirFly stays charged for eight hours and includes a USB charging cable and travel pouch.