The TP-SW5GNC-OUT48 series of outdoor POE switch are designed for operation in harsh outdoor environments. The switch can be powered via a wire terminal connector or over POE into the uplink port. This allows the switch to be mounted where it is needed and up to 100m from a power source. By using the switch as a repeater, the useable Cat5 cable distance between power source and user POE devices can be doubled to 200m. The model can be changed in the field just by changing the power supply voltage which powers the switch. The switches are supplied with 150W AC to DC power supplies with Gigabit POE inserters.
- High Power Outdoor Passive POE Switch
- 5 Port Gigabit Model
- Switch Powered thru POE to Uplink Port or Wire Terminal
- Automatic MDI/MDI-X Crossover
- Automatic Speed and Duplex Sensing
- 2K Self Learning MAC Address Table
- Weatherproof UV Protected Enclosure, Pole or Wall Mount
- High Temperature Operation
- Compatible with devices that comply with the 802.3af/at standard or operate at 48VDC.
DC Input Voltage DC/POE 12V to 57V Dual DC Inputs, Reverse Polarity Protected. DC Output Voltage 48V PoE Method Passive Data in & Data/POE Output Connector RJ45 (Shielded) Self Consumption Power <3 Watts Ethernet Speed 1000 Mbps /100 Mbps /10 Mbps Auto-negotiation Interfaces 1 data/PoE input and 4 data/PoE output automatic data crossover Maximum POE Power Port 1-5, 2A Per Port Secondary Wire Terminal Input Max 10A Dimensions Length 292 mm Width 178 mm Height 64 mm