**Code: ;**K 14
**Sizes Available: ;**UNIVERSAL
Bunion Splint ;is designed to correct the hallux ;abducto ;valgus deformity of the big toe. When worn correctly, tightened soft tissues are elongated, the malpositioning is corrected over time. The device can also be worn as post – operative aid after bunion surgery to stabilize the corrected alignment. Dynamic Hinge action keeps the foot flexible. Use of device reduces rehab time.
- Highly effective
- Sleek and anatomical
- Dynamic motion hinge
- Day & Night Splint
- Wearable with ;shoe.
- One size fits left and right feet and most toe sizes.
◄Benefits- Bunion mal positioning ;
- Big toe hallux valgus deformity
- Post-operative stabilization
- Congenital deformities of the big toe
- Arthritis or inflammatory joint disease
- Effective Bunion Pain Relief
- Restore Natural Alignment
- High-quality Design
- Can be worn regularly at night
- One Size Fits All
◄Features- Ergonomically designed, ;it is light in weight, has very thin construction, can be worn with shoes. Useful, both as a ;day & night ;device. Easy to clean and maintain. ;One size fits almost all sizes.
- The splint is anatomically contoured, rigid and robust. It is moulded from strong, ;high-quality polymer.
- Dynamic hinge action allows walking; ;Metal riveted hinge ;Joint is very durable.
- 3D Cushion Pad ;is molded from high-quality polyethylene foam. It is washable, highly ventilated, It provides ;good cushioning ;and enhanced comfort.
- High-quality tapes ;and fasteners are designed for prolonged use. They are soft to touch and feel, easy to wear and remove.
◄ConstructionMade from a strong and a rigid polymer, to impart the required stiffness and sleekness. Anatomically designed to suit almost every foot size for perfect fit. ;Dynamic Hinge ;allows free flexion of the toe and ease of walking. High quality, molded, well ventilated cushioned pads and soft straps ;enhance patient comfort.
◄Product Care ; ; ;Hand wash with mild detergent and water below 30 degree.
; ; ;Dry in shade on a flat surface
; ;Do not dry-clean.
; ;Do not Iron.
; ;Do Not Bleach
◄Caution/ Recommendations- Use this product under the strict guidance of a ;qualified doctor.
- In the beginning wear Bunion Splint for a ;few hours only, to avoid discomfort.
- Tighten enough, that it gives a ;hyper-corrective position ;to the big toe, but is bearable and comfortable.
- Consult your doctor in case of concurrent use of another medical device
- A slightly oversize shoe is recommended for a comfortable fit.
- Ensure no constriction, avoid wearing ill-fitted or pointed shoes. Wear wide front shoes.
- Avoid wearing Bunion splint while swimming or at the beach.
◄Returns and ExchangesAt Tynor Australia you have 30 days to return your items (some exclusion apply) for a full refund or exchange as long as it is returned in a saleable condition. The refund will be provided using your original payment method.
All refunds are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
**Bunion Splint is ;**subject to personal hygiene cannot be returned for a refund/exchange ;so **please ;**choose size carefully!◄Sizing & Fit