Code: B 05
Sizes Available: S, M, L, XL
Cervical Orthosis (Philadelphia) An advanced collar with the scientific design which ensures complete immobilization on one hand and perfect comfort on the other. The frontal opening allows it to be used in patients with a tracheotomy, It also helps in good ventilation of the area. Swollen balloon shape makes it an ideal collar for treating burn patients.
- Perfect immobilization
- Ultimate comfort
- Anatomically shaped
- Well ventilated
◄Benefits- Ideal for:
- Cervical Spondylitis
- Cervical spondylolisthesis
- Postoperative care of the cervical area
- Stable cervical vertebral fractures.
- Post-operative management after tuberculosis surgery
- Burns care of the cervical region
- Extrication and transportation of the accident victims
- Post traction stabilization
- All other ortho and neuro conditions, requiring firm immobilization of the cervical region.
◄Features- Ethafoam body light in weight, nonabsorbent, ensure easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Pre-formed chin provides chin lock, arrests the neck rotation for strong immobilization. The rest to the chin improves comfort.
- Anatomical and balloon design offers perfect immobilization, minimal contact of the neck, allows use in burn or trauma patients.
- Hypoallergenic materials ensure no rash or allergy even on prolonged use, compatible with geriatric use, improves compliance.
- Tracheotomy opening allows use along with endotracheal tube, improves air ventilation, comfort and compliance.
- Two-piece design allows easy application, firm occipital support, option for varying rigidity.
◄ConstructionCervical Orthosis (Philadelphia) is molded out of linear cross-linked polyethylene foam(Ethafoam which has a very dense cell structure that imparts strength and rigidity to the soft cushiony matrix.
It is highly inert, odorless, nonabsorbent and hypoallergenic in nature.
The frontal and the rear splints are anatomically designed to support the neck, limit the flexion and extension movement of the cervical spine and provide a very effective immobilization of the area.
Pre-molded chin and the balloon design gives only a rim contact to the body without involving the neck surface, which ensures rigid immobilization on one hand and complete comfort to the other. Two-piece designs with an inbuilt chin rest also help in better immobilization**.**
◄Product Care Hand wash with mild detergent and water below 30 without wringing.
Dry in shade on a flat surface
Do not dry-clean.
Do not Iron.
Do Not Bleach
Close hook hoop fasteners before washing.
◄Caution/ Recommendations- Use this product under the guidance of a qualified doctor.
- Discontinue use and seek the guidance of a qualified doctor, in case of impaired sensation, impaired blood flow, Allergy rash or itching pain increases or persists.
- Consult your doctor in case of concurrent use with any other medical device.
- Misuse or improper use of the device can lead to adverse effects and decreased effectiveness.
- Follow the instructions mentioned in the box carefully.
- Keep out of reach of children.
◄Returns and ExchangesAt Tynor Australia you have 30 days to return your items (some exclusion apply) for a full refund or exchange as long as it is returned in a saleable condition. The refund will be provided using your original payment method.
All refunds are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
Cervical Collar is subject to personal hygiene cannot be returned for a refund/exchange so please choose size carefully!◄Sizing & Fit