Code: F 06
Sizes Available: Universal
Thumb Spica Splint is a convenient device designed to immobilize the thumb in the abduction (functionally neutral) position. Support the CMC joint and immobilize the MCP joint of the thumb without inhibiting hand movement.
- Smart and sleek
- Breathable matrix
- Removable malleable splint
- Allows free movement of the hand
◄Benefits- Pain relief and swelling due to mild/moderate Arthritis or injuries in the Basal joint or tendon of the thumb (CMC joint near the wrist) or Thumb Joint (MP joint)
- For pain/injury in the tendons of the thumb around the wrist (De Quervain's Tenosynovitis)
- Skier's thumb and gamekeeper's thumb
- Helps reduce pain and inflammation associated with cumulative trauma injuries
- Fracture or suspected fracture of the scaphoid bone in the wrist and soft tissue injuries of the thumb and the wrist
- Treating thumb sprains and strains
- Post-cast healing & Post-burn injuries
- Prophylactic protection during certain sports and activities
- Enhances the healing process by limiting the thumbs range of motion yet offering a free range of movement for fingers
- Comfortable for long periods of use in spite of weather conditions.
- Easy to apply-it-yourself and adjust even without help
◄Features- It is made from breathable 3 layered PUF fused fabric which is durable, is very comfortable and has excellent aesthetics.
- It has removable malleable splint which provides customized abduction of the thumb, ensure excellent Immobilization and stability to CMC & MCP joints
- The ergonomic design allows full hand and finger movement. It is sleek, trendy and comfortable.
- Available in one universal size that fits either the left or right hand.
◄Construction- Made out of flexible breathable three-layered fabric with sandwiched PU foam contoured to provide close-fitting over the thumb.
- Semi-rigid, removable malleable radial splint supports the thumb in the abduction and immobilize the Carpo metacarpo and metacarpal joints of the thumb.
- Velcro closures ensure a quick and easy application and removal. It is made from breathable 3 layered PUF fused fabric which is durable, is very comfortable and has excellent aesthetics.
◄Product Care Hand-wash with mild detergent and water below 30 without wringing.
Dry in shade on a flat surface
Do not dry-clean.
Do not Iron.
Do Not Bleach
◄Caution/ Recommendations- Use this product under the guidance of a qualified doctor.
- Discontinue use and seek the guidance of a qualified doctor, in case of
• Impaired sensation
• Impaired blood flow
• Allergy rash or itching
• Pain Increases or persists
- Consult your doctor in case of concurrent use with any other medical device.
- Misuse or improper use of the device can lead to adverse effects and decreased effectiveness.
- Follow the instructions mentioned on the box carefully.
- Keep out of reach of children
◄Returns and ExchangesAt Tynor Australia you have 30 days to return your items (some exclusion apply) for a full refund or exchange as long as it is returned in a saleable condition. The refund will be provided using your original payment method.
All refunds are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
This Product is subject to personal hygiene cannot be returned for a refund/exchange so please choose size carefully!◄Sizing & Fit